The Canadian Cerebral Palsy Sports Association (CCPSA) is an athlete focused national organization administering and governing sport opportunities targeted to athletes with CP and related disabilities. CCPSA and its provincial partners cooperate as a proactive force to facilitate the development of equitable and fair sporting opportunities for our athletes.
- Athlete members of CCPSA will have access to and be encouraged to participate in quality sporting activities for the development of athletic potential;
- CCPSA will operate in harmony with our provincial associations and other partners, advocating sport development, athlete recruitment and talent identification;
- CCPSA will be a volunteer driven organization capable of fully funding CCPSA programs with dependable and noble sources of revenue.
In pursuing our vision and mission we:
- Recognize that our broad base of volunteers and their commitment to our athletes, together with their diversity of skills and knowledge are essential to our success;
- Maintain strong athlete orientation and encourages their input to ensure that their rights and privileges are protected;
- Value the life enriching qualities inherent in physical activity and the pursuit of excellence in sport